Hiring a Forklift Operator
Afternoon Shift: 3:00pm-11:00pm
Pay: $19.00 an hour
We are looking to hire a reliable Forklift Operator in Mississauga who is able to show up to work daily and committed to working long-term full-time hours. This is a great company to work for and are very employee-oriented with lots of potential for growth in career opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Inventory control in and out
• Ability to oversee daily requirements under minimal supervision
• Moving skids to or from production area
• Checking loads are secure
• Strong organizational skills
• General labour warehouse duties and inventory control
• Speak, read and write English a MUST!
• Moving skids of finished goods from packaging to warehouse
• Moving skids around and cleaning rendering area
• Following appropriate standard operating procedures (SOPs)
• Physically capable to pick, push and pull boxes
***This position is full-time and not available to students***
Apply in Person between 8:00am – 1:00pm at:
160 Wilkinson Rd. Unit 23-24
Brampton (Dixie & Steeles)
SIN Card and Photo I.D. required.
Make sure to also follow and like us on our Twitter and Facebook pages to keep up to date with new upcoming jobs and bonuses!