Now Hiring a Machine Millwright
Day and Afternoon Shifts Available!
Pay: $30.00 – $35.00 an hour
We are looking to hire a machine millwright in Brampton. The machine millwright must be reliable and able to show up to their scheduled shift. This is a great company to work for with opportunity to join a union and have benefits once hired on. Candidates must be able to fully commit to working full-time every week.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Mechanically inclined
• Maintain production machinery
• Welding and electrical repair experience
• Install/repair and maintain complex machinery
• Lathe tooling and milling experience
• Comfortable using hand and power tools
• Read, write and speak English – great communication
• Experience in dairy, food or beverage manufacturing facility
• Experience with liquid fill and high speed packaging equipment (Preference for Krones, Sidel, Elopak or Evergeen)
• Self-motivated and works well with others
• Ability to show up to work daily with great work ethic
• Physically able to perform various tasks
• PLC experience
• Valid Millwright licence
***This position is full-time and not available to students***
Apply in Person between 8:00am – 1:00pm at:
160 Wilkinson Rd. Unit 23-24
Brampton (Dixie & Steeles)
SIN Card and Photo I.D. required.
Make sure to also follow and like us on our Twitter and Facebook pages to keep up to date with new upcoming jobs and bonuses!