Now Hiring a Maintenance Mechanic
We are looking to hire a maintenance mechanic in Brampton. The maintenance mechanic must be reliable and able to show up to their scheduled shift. This is a great company to work for with opportunity to join a union and have benefits once hired on. Candidates must be able to fully commit to working full-time every week.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Mechanically inclined
• Maintain production machinery
• Repair machines
• Install/repair and maintain complex machinery
• Knowledge of dealing with food product and processing machines
• Comfortable using hand and power tools
• Read, write and speak English – great communication
• Perform routine machine maintenance
• Use diagnostic tools to test machine components
• Perform quality inspections on machines
• Removes defective parts by dismantling devices
• Ability to show up to work daily with great work ethic
• Physically able to perform various tasks
***This position is full-time and not available to students***
Apply in Person between 8:00am – 1:00pm at:
160 Wilkinson Rd. Unit 23-24
Brampton (Dixie & Steeles)
SIN Card and Photo I.D. required.
Make sure to also follow and like us on our Twitter and Facebook pages to keep up to date with new upcoming jobs and bonuses!