Hiring a Spot Welder
Pay: $18.50 an hour (more depending on experience)
Day Shift: 7:00am-4:00pm or 8:00am-5:00pm
We are looking to hire a matured/experienced individual with manufacturing and fabrication Spot Welding experience.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Expertly completing production welding
• Weld steel rods together
• Must be able to read blueprint drawings
• Document work orders
• Great attention to detail
• Verify accuracy of set up and run offs inspection
• Examine work pieces for defects and measure work pieces with standard inspection tools to ensure conformance with drawing specifications
• Some hand grinding – general assembly welding all pieces together (assemble) for grinding/finishing and painting
• Hand/eye coordination – mechanically inclined
• General set-up and adjusting of machines
• Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
• Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
• Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
Please apply in person.
8am- 1pm (Monday – Friday)
160 Wilkinson Road Unit 23 Brampton (Dixie & Steeles)
Tele: 905 457-3074
SIN Card and Photo I.D. Required.
Make sure to also follow and like us on our Twitter and Facebook pages to keep up to date with new upcoming jobs and bonuses!